Anita Bhabhi looted in Istanbul; Read what happened next?

Anita Bhabhi looted in Istanbul; Read what happened next?

Anita Bhabhi ie Soumya Tandon, a popular series on small screen 'Bhabhi ji hai hai', had to face an awkward incident. This incident took place in India, not with Indians.


Anita Bhabhi ie Soumya Tandon, a well known course of action on little screen,' Bhabhi ji at home ', is by and by standing up to a mortifying occasion. This event happened in India , not with Indians. A few daylights back, it was Istanbul who had encountered a movement of snacks to gain the remain. Regardless, now she expected to defy a substitute scene. According to the report, when she achieved Turkey to release up, a taxi chairman ravaged her a thousand euros. After this event, solitary protests has been halted against the outcast in the police home office.

In a round of questioning with Mumbai Mirror, Soumya said that when I was going to Istanbul by taxi, out of the blue the taxi move yelled with a strident expression to me. He used to express that I have to go to Namaz. When he continued, he all of a sudden stopped the taxi and started asking for coin. When I investigated about, he didn't start the taxi meter. I didn't review this thing while in the meantime sitting in a taxi. So I was watching out of the taxi.

I submitted him money by looking objection. He declined to take it. He responded,' This is a terrible cash, just Euro and Lira will continue running in Turkey .' Then I comprehended that he was asking for an Euro. When I cleared the bag for his store, he compelled him to uncover more than what might have been judicious into wallet and took out all the money. In the meantime, he was yelling so anybody may listen. The auto's cornet was dithering to engage me from my center intrigue. I was astounded to see this absence of intrigue. Exactly when "hed left", I opened the tote, and one thousand euros was lost from it.

By then I expeditiously declared a police challenge to the police central command close Istanbul. In any case, I didn't have any information against the individual, the police entered a disagreement against the untouchable. At present the police are analyze him.wkward incident. This incident took place in India, not with Indians.


No comments

Powered by Blogger.